Saturday, August 21, 2010

Santorini, 6.12.2010


Me, smiling under the clear sky and blazing sun in Oia, Santorini, Greece. The port in the background had lots of tavernas and some of the clearest waters I've ever seen! Crazy I'm even saying that, considering my homeland. Anyways, the port was also featured in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, not like that's cool or anything, but...actually, yeah, it kind of is!! [I used to ADORE that movie about five years ago when I first saw it. Ever since then, I vowed to visit. Of course, when I watched it half a year ago, I realized how cheesy the movie is, but it's ok. The beautiful views in Santorini make up for it. And so many scenes in that movie align perfectly with my photos. No joke. I just re-watched those scenes this past week.]

View from our table at Sunset Taverna. :)

3 comments:

  1. The waters are amazing! Even though we live in Hawaii, sometimes the ocean just doesn't look that nice. Granted it's beautiful a lot of the time, i enjoy seeing fresh blue waters of other parts of the world. Like the Bahamas...sheesh! Pretty extraordinary. But ya, Greece looks like it can hold its own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have yet to hear about it all too! but i never see you

    ReplyDelete