Saturday, August 21, 2010
Euro-Nostalgia
Doesn't matter if I'm the only one to view my upcoming posts - I'm gonna create them for the sake of creating a space for my pictures to live along words. I really have a hard time doing this sort of thing on Facebook. Mainly because I'm such a private person, and I'm "friends" with more people than I'm actually that close with on Facebook, so it's hard to let my guard down. Stupid, right? [Note: I would delete friends on Fbook, but that's turned out to be more trouble than it's worth when I end up having class with them again :( ]
At any rate, I'm challenging myself to make an online scrapbook of random European memories from early Summer 2010. Ahh, Summer. Just that word alone makes me smile. Too bad I'm down to my last two days of it.
If I get ballsy enough, maybe I'll even make a link to this blog from Facebook! Whooahh, I'm getting ahead of myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


your blog thanks you for coming to it's rescue! and your fans are appreciative too! haha, maybe i should change that to fan =).
ReplyDelete